To become an English author at LELB Society, please do the following:
- Login to your account on LELB Society.
- Contact us and request authorship on LELB Society.
- Your authorship will be processed and accepted by an editor.
- Login to your account again.
- On the top black menu, select “+ New”. Then select “Post”.
- Add a title to your article.
- From the top left corner of your screen, click on the “+” icon to add a new block and select “Classic”.
- Write the body of your article in the classic block.
- When you’re done, select “Submit for Review”.
- If you like to use any rich media content, e.g. photos, graphs, etc. email the files to us separately.
- We will edit and publish your article immediately under your own name.
- As an author at LELB Society, you need to have a profile photo, which is your real photo. Furthermore, you need to write your short biography not exceeding 50 words and email it to us.
- Your article will automatically be enriched with thousands of flashcards, hyperlinks, comments and podcasts, which can increase the readability of your precious work.
- We will do our best to make you and your articles popular on top search engines, e.g. Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- We will create a podcast from your article and publish it on our YouTube channel with over 1,130 subscribers by referring to your name as the author of the article.
- If you have any question or need any assistance, just contact us.
- Please note that you must be the real author of your article. That is to say, we do NOT accept any plagiarized work.
No tags for this post.