My Experience at LELB Society in 6 Months

Last updated on October 1, 2022 by | 34 Views | Reading Time: 10 minutes
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Farhang Hooshmand
      Participant

It was a new experience for me in the field of learning English.
      I experienced several methods of learning English ranging from self learning to attending a class with different teachers even native English teachers. Considering all of them I think that LELB Society is an innovative way of learning/teaching English paving the way for those learner that want to experience both synchronous and asynchronous method of learning. At first it may seem a bit complicated but with searching the site and getting familiar with different aspects and parts of it you can make best of it.

Farhang Hooshmand
      Participant

The LELB Society site is also very elaborate and covered different parts and skills of language learning from expanding vocabularies- with an innovative method of learning in context with visual Word learning- to writing , reading, listening and speaking in a very good way. There are many best video documentaries selected from best sites that not only help learning English but also expand knowledge in different fields.
      I really recommend it to any one who is fond of learning English.

I’m more than happy to know about your positive feedback about LELB Society.
      As you correctly mentioned, we try to implement content-based instruction in our teaching to select the content or subject matter among technically the most inspiring issues in order to let our students be intrinsically motivated in learning English and even Persian.

Thank you so much indeed, for your support and interest in LELB Society. I really appreciate it.
      At LELB Society, we strive to think outside the box all the time, applying any sort of innovative and practical method for teaching English and Persian.
      Having produced and published over 4,000+ English and Persian lessons at premium quality, these days, we give more priority to asynchronous learning compared to live classes mainly because the former is more comprehensive, cost-effective and satisfactory for both teacher and the learners.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.