Free English webinars for IELTS and TOEFL
- Our English webinars are exclusively held in a WhatsApp group. Contact us on WhatsApp so that we could add you to the WhatsApp group for the webinars.
- The webinars are held asynchronously. That is to say, our webinars are different from live or synchronous classes. Instead, you should listen to the other voice messages and leave your own voice messages in response to the selected topics.
- The topics of our webinars change on a weekly basis.
- You should know that all of our English webinars are recorded and archived anonymously in this category.
- We try to perform error correction on your mispronunciations, grammar mistakes and so forth so that you could practically learn from your own mistakes and those of your friends’ as well.
- Our asynchronous webinars can provide the advanced learners of English with an exceptional opportunity to practice the oral skills (listening and speaking) in a friendly and educational atmosphere based on challenging and interesting topics in interaction with the other students throughout the world.
- Please note that as a new participant, you cannot listen to or read the previous voice messages and posts in our WhatsApp group. However, in no time, new posts and voice messages will surely emerge in the group.
- You can also join our free English class for IELTS and TOEFL in our Discord server. To download, install and customize Discord for our online classes, please study this page.