- IELTS Speaking Test Sample 4
- IELTS Candidate: Taraneh
- Listen to this IELTS Interview
Part 1: Time: 4 to 5 Minutes
- Do you live in a crowded family?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Where is your hometown?
- Originally where are you from?
- Is it a good place to live?
- What is the souvenir of your hometown?
- How often do you go there, why?
Part 2: You have 1 minute for brainstorming and 2 minutes for answering the following questions:
Describe your favorite photograph.
- Where was the photo taken?
- Who took the photo?
- What can be seen from the photo?
- Explain why it is the favorite photograph for you.
- How to take good photo?
- When do people use camera?
- How can the new technology put cinema’s skill advanced?