Learn English to Live Better
An Online Learning Community to Practice English Academically
Practice English individually with thousands of podcasts, flashcards and free English lessons, or improve your English in interaction with hundreds of other members on LELB Society.
English Services Provided by LELB Society
- Class Time: Saturdays & Tuesdays, 9:00 to 10:30 pm (Iran’s Standard time)
- IELTS listening & reading practice with thousands of English flashcards, technical terms & podcasts
- Essay Writing for Task 1 and Task 2
- IELTS interviews, English presentations / lectures, negotiation of meaning & free discussion sessions
- For 8 sessions (12 hours) per month: 60 $
- First session = Free
- Join our English Questions forum and ask us any English questions you might have, e.g. grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, essay writing, IELTS, TOEFL, English for business, etc.
- Join our English Questions forum, create a new topic, and leave your questions there. We’ll answer all of your questions professionally and immediately.
- Publish your English articles for free on LELB Society and become one of the proud members of our growing team as an author.
- Gain a worldwide reputation as a qualified author by publishing your your articles under your name on LELB Society.
- Review the category of our articles written by our authors so far.
- Give free English lectures on LELB Society.
- Practice your speaking ability in the most natural way ever.
- Learn how to give successful lectures in English.
- Listen to the growing archive of our English lectures.
- Join LELB Society’s team as a lecturer.
- Improve your teaching skills on LELB Society for our Free English Class.
- Gain valuable insights into becoming an experienced, professional and prominent teacher.
- Make great use of thousands of English flashcards, podcasts, hyperlinks, interactive comments, technical keywords and tags, etc. in your teaching.
- Let us turn the spotlight of attention on your academic business.
- Get seen by thousands of serious English learners, teachers, researchers, authors, publishers, university professors, and the like on a daily basis.
- We can post your business banner for 3 days for free on LELB Society, our Instagram page, and Telegram channel with thousands of English flashcards and educational and informative posts.
Join LELB Society's Classes on Discord
Top Categories on LELB Society
LELB Society's Academic Credentials
Use the growing built-in LELB Society’s dictionary to learn English vocabulary with photos.
It’s always better to see more examples of specific English words and phrases in a variety of contexts.
Recent Posts: LELB Society
Stay Calm IELTS Listening Reading Practice Stay Calm IELTS Listening Reading Practice Lecturer, author or publisher: Noa Kageyama and Pen-Pen Chen on TED-Ed Stay Calm IELTS Reading Practice Your favorite athlete closes in for a victorious win. The crowd hold its breath, and at the crucial moment, she misses the shot. That competitor just experienced the phenomenon known as […]
Energy Production IELTS Writing Task 1 Energy Production IELTS Writing Task 1 Visual data adopted from actual IELTS Test in November, 2017 Instructions: The pie charts below show the comparison of various types of energy production in France in two years. Write a report that compares the different portions of energy production displayed in the two pie charts. LELB […]
Social Skills IELTS Listening Reading Practice Social Skills IELTS Listening Reading Practice Lecturer, author or publisher: The School of Life Social Skills IELTS Reading Practice It can be easy to imagine that we possess reasonable social skills because we know how to maintain conversation with strangers, and every now and then, manage to make a whole table laugh, […]
English Presentation Handedness English Presentation Handedness Handout Provided by the Lecturer What is the proportion of right-handed people to the whole population? Explain the people’s overall attitude toward right-handedness and left-handedness. Criticize many Iranian teachers’ strategy to teach the lefty. What privileges are generally granted exclusively to the right-handed people in the society? How can you […]
English Presentation Performance Evaluation English Presentation Performance Evaluation Handout Provided by the Lecturer When specifically is the importance of evaluation taken into account? Enumerate the 3 main classifications of evaluation presented by the lecturer. What is a benchmark? Which type of evaluation is your favorite one? Which type of assessment is fundamentally put to use […]