Related Audio/Video File:
Questions about the Video File:
- What are the building blocks of our organs?
- How is cancer developed?
- Why are cancer cells multiplied outrageously?
- How is a tumor formed?
- Where is all the vital information about each cell stored?
- What is mutation and what causes it?
- Please explain about the mechanism of metastasis.
Related Words, Idioms or Expressions:
Please take an either positive or negative position to the statement below. You cannot be neutral. If all students have the same idea, the teacher will play devil’s advocate to have a heated argument.
Reaching a Conclusion:
- At the end of each session, we try to come to an informed conclusion on the selected issue.
- The students are expected to take notes during the class and use their notes to reach a conclusion at the end of each session in around 2 minutes.
Call for Feedback:
In our Round Table activity, the students are the main content developers of the class in the form of comments and replies in our comment forms. How do you compare this autonomy-raising activity with the one in which you exclusively respond to the teacher’s question, which is not prioritized in our online community?