Mental Differences between Men and Women – IELTS Speaking Practice (Session 86)
- Key Words: mental gender differences, etc.
- Class Time: Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 9:00 to 10:00 pm (Iran)
Related Audio/Video File:
- File Name: A Tale of Two Brains
- Lecturer: Mark Gungor
Questions about the Audio/Video File:
- How differently do men and women process information?
- What’s your idea about the unique style of the presentation?
- How distinct are the structures of men and women’s brains?
- What are women’s brains driven by?
- Why can women remember events more effectively in comparison to men?
- What is the name of a specific box in men’s brains that women lack?
- What was Pennsylvania University’s discovery about men’s brains?
- What makes women irritated more than anything else?
- How distinctively do men and women handle stress?
Please take an either positive or negative position to the statement below. You cannot be neutral. If all students have the same idea, the teacher will play devil’s advocate to have a heated argument.
Women tend to become depressed more frequently than men.
Elaborate on the photo below:
Reaching a Conclusion:
- At the end of each session, we try to come to an informed conclusion on the selected issue.
- The students are expected to take notes during the class and use their notes to reach a conclusion at the end of each session in around 2 minutes.
Call for Feedback: