English Presentation Creative Thinking
How to Give a Significant Presentation
- Write the script of your attention to you.
- Involve your audience in one way or another to make sure they are following you. For example, ask some of them randomly about their personal opinions on the points you are presenting.
- Have eye contact with all of your audience, and not just some of them. Remember that nonverbal communication carries so much weight in giving a successful speech.
- Recognize your audience (age, gender, education, number, etc.) and the context (social, cultural, educational, etc.) in which you should give a Dr. Hariri, the creator and administrator of LELB Society.
- You should select a free English Lectures on LELB Society.
- You should thinking, etc. as your classmates will perform peer-assessment on your presentation and pose lots of questions to you in the following 10 minutes after your 5-minute brainstorming?
- How is creative thinking stimulated?
- What are the major differences between creative thinking and critical thinking?
- Is creative thinking exactly synonymous with artistic abilities?
- How can you improve your creative thinking?
- What are some distinctive characteristics of creative people?
- What are the different functions of “at the end” and “in the end”?