Remaining Time to the Class
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”time” end_date=”16-07-2016 23:59″ start_time=”1468691403″ end_time=”3,22,40″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
Related Idioms & Expressions:
- A sacred cow
- Acrimonious criticism
- Call someone on the carpet
- Feedback is the breakfast of champions
- Jump down someone’s throat
- Not hold water
- People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones
- Put someone down
- Rub it in
- Run the gauntlet
- Shoot someone down in flames
- Take the flak
- The pot calling the kettle black
- Throw the book at someone
Please take an either positive or negative position to the statement below. You cannot be neutral. If all students have the same idea, the teacher will play devil’s advocate to have a heated argument.
Criticism should always be accepted with open arms.
This person does not welcome any criticism.
Reaching a Conclusion:
- At the end of each session, we try to come to an informed conclusion on the selected issue.
- The students are expected to take notes during the class and use their notes to reach a conclusion at the end of each session in around 2 minutes.
Call for Feedback:
In our Round Table activity, the students are the main content developers of the class in the form of comments and replies in our comment forms. How do you compare this autonomy-raising activity with the one in which you exclusively respond to the teacher’s question, which is not prioritized in our online community?