- Why is avarice categorized according to one of the 7 deadly sins in Christianity?
- Describe a person who is avaricious.
- Discuss some of the problems that may arise on account of being avaricious.
- How can a person overcome his excessive sense of avarice after taking notice of that?
- On which occasion, could the positive point of avarice be used? If there is any?
- When you are put onto an avaricious atmosphere, what should be done?
- Is there any practical remedy to diminish the degree of avarice in a person in our society according to your point of view?
- What reaction is better in front of avaricious people?
IELTS Writing Task 2 on Private Vehicles - LELB Society
An English Presentation on Left handedness vs. Right handedness - LELB Society
English Presentation on Performance Evaluation - LELB Society