Attraction Law | A Virtual English Conversation Class
Remaining Time to the Class:
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”time” end_date=”04-11-2016 23:59″ start_time=”1478297888″ end_time=”4,19,12″ action_end_time=”show_text” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ]This class is over. You can attend our next free class.[/wpdevart_countdown]
? Listen to this recorded class
? Class Rules
- ? This class is FREE for all.
- ⏰ Class Time: Wednesday, November 9, 2016, from 9:00 to 10:00 pm (Iran)
- ? Watch this video on how to attend this free class.
- ? Study the archive of our previous classes.
- This FREE class is held on Discord. Download and install Discord on your device, then join our Discord server to attend this FREE class.
- Your 2 assignments that must be completed 24 hours before the class, i.e. until Tuesday, 9:00 pm (Iran):
? Relevant Audio / Video File
Watch or listen to the following video/audio file in conjunction with the topic being discussed and try to answer the questions about it.
? Lecturer/Narrator/Presenter: Bob Proctor
⁉️ Questions about the video/audio file
- Why is the law of attraction likened to the law of gravity?
- How can you change your paradigms by changing your thinking patterns?
- How can you reinterpret the concept of the law of attraction with the help of this video film?
- How is feeling defined according to the presenter?
? Relevant Excerpt
- ? Each student will read out one paragraph completely and deliberately.
- ? For each reader, there will be an examiner (another student randomly assigned to assess the reader’s performance, especially though annotating).
- ✂️ The passages are meticulously extracted from best-selling English books or coursebooks, magazines, journals, etc.
- ? Reading this passage together with your teacher and classmates’ corrections can help you to improve your pronunciation, vocabulary and reading comprehension.
|What is the Law of Attraction|
The Law of Attraction can be understood by understanding that ‘like attracts like’. What this means is that whether we realize it or not, we are responsible for bringing both positive and negative influences into our lives. A key part of the Law of Attraction is understanding that where you place your focus can have an intense impact on what happens to you. If you spend your days wallowing in regrets about the past or fears of the future, you’ll likely see more negativity appearing, but if you look for the silver lining in every experience then you’ll soon start to see positivity surrounding you every day. Therefore, the Law of Attraction encourages you to see that you have the freedom to take control of how your future develops, shaping it in the ways you choose.
When you learn how to use the many powerful and practical tools associated with the Law of Attraction, you can start living and thinking in a more optimistic way that is specifically designed to attract even more positive events and experiences. Whatever you’re longing for, whatever your dreams and goals, the Law of Attraction can teach you valuable lessons that will bring you closer to your most treasured ambitions.
Although there is a lot of worth to even simply learning what the Law of Attraction is, you can really start using it to its full potential when you begin to understand that it can be used in subtle ways every minute of the day. Becoming more mindful of your own thoughts helps you to see to discover what you should keep or remove from your own mind and the reality your experience. You will become more attentive to underlying negativity and can start to combat it with new beliefs and feelings that better reflect your positive vision of the coming days. This ongoing focus on self-reflection also enables you to start seeing what you really want from your future, and you can then progress to formulating clearer goals with actionable steps at every stage.
? Original Source of the Excerpt: http://www.thelawofattraction.com/
? Relevant Idioms and Expressions
- Be flying high ➡ to be very successful in one’s ambitions; to obtain an important or powerful position. The company is flying high just now, but wait until the budget is announced.
? ? Argue for/against
Please take an either positive or negative position to the statement below. You cannot be neutral. If all students have the same idea, the teacher will play devil’s advocate to have a heated argument.
By applying the principles of the law of attraction, you can resolve all negativity.
? Photo Scanning
This person pretends to be smiling or happy.
? Reaching a Conclusion
- At the end of each session, we try to come to an informed conclusion on the selected issue.
- The students are expected to take notes during the class and use their notes to reach a conclusion at the end of each session in around 2 minutes.
? Call for Feedback
It has been noticed that unfortunately peer-assessment has not received adequate attention from the participants. What could be the reason for that, and what solution(s) do you offer to solve this problem?