Body Language – IELTS Speaking practice
Remaining Time to the Class
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”time” end_date=”18-08-2016 23:59″ start_time=”1471526310″ end_time=”6,3,13″ action_end_time=”show_text” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ]This class is over.[/wpdevart_countdown]
- This class is FREE for all.
- Class Time: Wednesday, August 24th, 2016, 9:00 to 10:00 pm (Iran)
- This FREE class is held on Skype. Add the teacher on Skype with this Skype ID: hariri.mhha — Skype Name: Hossein Hariri
Your assignments that MUST be completed 24 hours before the class, i.e. until Tuesday, 9:00 pm (Iran):
- Make a question about the topic of this session in the blue comment form at the bottom of the page.
- Reply to one of your classmates’ questions in the blue comment form below by pressing the Reply button.
You will be removed from the Skype group if you miss the deadline for your assignments, i.e. Tuesday, 9:00 pm (Iran).
Join our Telegram Channel to stay informed of our future classes.
Related Idioms and Expressions:
Please take an either positive or negative position to the statement below. You cannot be neutral. If all students have the same idea, the teacher will play devil’s advocate to have a heated argument.
Reaching a Conclusion:
- At the end of each session, we try to come to an informed conclusion on the selected issue.
- The students are expected to take notes during the class and use their notes to reach a conclusion at the end of each session in around 2 minutes.
Call for Feedback:
In our online classes, you have been experiencing three types of assessment: (1) self-assessment, (2) peer-assessment, and (3) teacher assessment. Among these three types of assessment, which one do you consider to be comparatively more important to create an ideally interactive online learning community? Please bring reasons for your opinions.