How to Achieve Happiness An English Question

Last updated on August 31, 2022 by with 33 Views and Reading Time: 8 minutes

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

First please listen to this English presentation on keys to happiness given by LELB Society’s students. You can also explore over 50 English presentations to practice speaking. Then if interested, you can record and send your English presentations to us for feedback and publication. Contact us for this specific purpose.

After studying the above-mentioned English presentation on happiness, select the three main techniques or activities that you can carry out in order to achieve happiness in life as a comment below.

In this hot topic, we suggest three main techniques or activities for happiness
      1) Having a positive mind
      2) Living the values
      3) Creating an effective relationship
      Most people have the question of how can I control my mind to stay in positive thinking, I have to remind you something, positive mind is an ability and we can acquire the ability.
      Some people have the ability to control their emotions due to their genetic reasons
      They can put themselves in a positive mindset and feeling better than other people, but genes are only 50% of the reason, information input by your senses can affect your mentality, and your mind can affect your genes after repeated repetitions. This is a natural evolution.

A thing can affect a thing and it can be affected by a thing and everything is based on energy and when you perceive the whole universe in a great dance and raise your level of vision to the level of observation, you will be able to understand your mind.

Number two is to live the values, know the values, determine the realm of the values ​​you want to live, such as gratitude, kindness, passing, patriotism, etc. when you discover and accept your mission. Your life can have a special purpose that makes you feel extremely motivated and grow and gives meaning to your life, then we are ready for the next stage, in this stage you will find those who are like you and motivated. You have common intuitions about the concept of life. Identify the influencers and influencers around you and expand your communication effectively. In communication, it creates synergy of energy. He becomes happy.

Thank you so much for this detailed article on the pillars of happiness in life. I absolutely enjoyed that and gained some valuable insights.
        Corrective feedback
        1. genetic reasons = genetic blueprint / control / markers, etc.
        2. repeated repetitions = this is redundant, you could say: endless repetitions
        3- grow and gives meaning = grow and give meaning

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.