- June 25, 2023 at 5:16 pm #118109
- June 28, 2023 at 10:20 am #118169Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
In other words, this quote wants to tell us that success takes time. The bigger the goal is, the more time and hard work it takes to get it. And one should be patient in their way.
- June 29, 2023 at 4:26 pm #118211
This quote by Robert Louis Stevenson wants to convey this message to us that we shall not be fooled or overjoyed by temporary achievements. This is a blatant or flagrant mistake that many people, especially businessmen and entrepreneurs, make simply because they don’t try to predict the future or reconsider and update their long-term goals or plans. The result might be bankruptcy or a dramatic collapse. This methodology is on the basis of the cumulative effect principle telling us that she should get better and better over time.
- June 29, 2023 at 6:46 pm #118217Soroosh HoushmandParticipant
I didn’t get very much but I think it means that you must be have a deep seeing at your work.??
- June 30, 2023 at 11:17 am #118218
You’re right, Soroosh. This quote aims to instill in us that we need to see through the future and predict it to some extent.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.