Who Moved My Cheese Summary & Review in Film Criticism

Last updated on June 24th, 2023 by | Category: | 257 Views | Reading Time: 12 minutes
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Who Moved My Cheese summary and review in film criticism course forum for advanced ESL students to practice English with great English films and clips every week according to language immersion program. Join LELB Society students and participate in our film criticism course forum for free.

Who Moved My Cheese summary

The two mice inside of our maze are Sniff and Scurry. They spend most of their time running up and down the corridors of the maze, looking for cheese. Turn a corner, run to the end, see if there’s any cheese, and if not, turn around and go back. That’s their pattern, and, while it seems kind of mindless and unstructured, it actually saves them a lot of time and energy.

Hem and Haw, two little people, also spend their days in the maze looking for cheese, but not because they’re hungry – they think finding it will make them feel happy and successful. However, because of their complex brains, they think a lot and of course, they wonder if there even is any cheese in the maze at all every time they turn another empty corner.

Source: https://fourminutebooks.com/

Who Moved My Cheese trailer

If you cannot see the embedded video below, click here to watch Who Moved My Cheese trailer directly.

Who Moved My Cheese analysis

Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life, published on September 8, 1998, is a bestselling work and motivational business fable by Spencer Johnson. The text describes the way one reacts to major change in one’s work and life, and four typical reactions to those changes by two mice and two “Littlepeople,” during their hunt for “cheese.” A New York Times business bestseller upon release, Who Moved My Cheese? remained on the list for almost five years and spent over 200 weeks on Publishers Weekly’s hardcover nonfiction list. As of 2018, it has sold almost 30 million copies worldwide in 37 languages and remains one of the best-selling business books.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/

Armaghan Houshmand
      Participant

The story had a profound and essential message and yet it was simply expressed.
      I enjoyed it very much.
      Because the mice were animal, they had better instinct, they could move on easier and faster. But the little people especially Ham were drowned in there negative thoughts.
      As an overthinker and sensitive person I wish the cheese in our lives would never move. But I guess the change is necessary because it is our way to grow and gain more experience. And the key is to be ready, not get used to your comfort zone and enjoy the process.

Who Moved My Cheese is one of the best-selling books in the realm of self-improvement and personal growth because the writer, Dr. Spencer Johnson, has wisely targeted some of the most problematic issues of people in modern times, which are depression, leading a sedentary lifestyle, and over-complication of simple matters.

In my idea, these days, the majority of people are chiefly oriented toward the product of life represented as cheese in this short story, while they disregard or overlook the lengthy process of life, which is pursuing the cheese. As a matter of fact, success in life is not and cannot be an outcome or end-result of anything. Success and happiness lie in an endless discovery of getting better and better and trying to enjoy the prolonged process.

Soroosh Houshmand
      Participant

One of the best and coolest story’s of this world I’d liked it very much it a really cool animation.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.