- July 20, 2023 at 1:30 am #118575
- July 24, 2023 at 7:46 pm #118815Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
It is a beautiful and motivational sentence, but I cannot wholly agree with that. Because some ways and life routines are not for us and we wouldn’t be fitted in them. But about the choices and things that we always wanted to give a try and we didn’t, because we thought we wouldn’t be good enough, this quote can be helpful.
- July 25, 2023 at 10:07 pm #118844Dr. Mohammad Hossein Hariri AslKeymaster
In continuation of this quote from Tony Robbins, I should add that we are not meant to begin or take any random journey. Life is too short and it should be well-lived. We’re living in an era of specialism as a opposed to generalism. In other words, we cannot be a jack of all trades and master of none. By that, I mean we need to mindfully select the best and most appropriate journey or even create it and start from scratch.
- August 3, 2023 at 10:51 am #119204PARNIAN HUSHParticipant
I suppose he meant that don’t be afraid of the problems you are facing with, just go ahead and try, whether it is your way and you’ll make it or not. Yes some journeys are not for us but the ones that we are not sure about if we can or not, what other way is there but to give it a try? Of course we should take steps carefully but just not to be afraid of experiencing.
- August 3, 2023 at 7:09 pm #119210Soroosh HoushmandParticipant
It completely easy to understand this quote .
It means that a journey that you haven’t started before , it could really hard for.
And that’s really beautiful.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.