IELTS Essay on Single Parents – IELTS Writing Task 2
LELB Society’s Essayist: Mohsen
Once, traditional family structure of two parents with many children((This sentence doesn’t have any verb.)) but nowadays, family structure is changing, new families structure((family structures)) include single parent families with children. For example (father and child or mother and child)((The sentence should end with a full stop.))
First of all, children with single parent called((single parents are called)) children of divorce in societies. In fact, children who have experienced a divorce((divorce)), generally, including((feel)) greater unhappiness, less satisfaction with life, weaker((a weaker)) sense of personal control, more depression, higher level of stress, rather than((in comparison to)), children with two parents. Whereas, separation parents((separated parents)) to be influence((can influence)) future relationships child for instance, any romantic relationship, interpersonal relationship, harmonious relationship, working relationship and social relationship in addition, children of divorced or separated parents exhibit increased behavioral problems.
Sometimes, children of divorce jealous than((become jealous of)) children from non-divorced family and this can lead to be violence((lead to violence)) between them girls((them. Girls)) and boys deal with divorce of parents differently. For example, girls who were separated from their fathers at a younger age can be deceived of((by)) malicious man((men)) or bad woman((women)) and attracting((join)) home of corruption and used as sexual slave in the worst case. Another example, for boys who were separated from their mothers at a teenager((teenage)) age can be enticed of((into)) bad man and attracting((join)) a criminal band and used as a killer in the worst case.
In conclusion, children of divorce advent((??)) in western countries like the united states((the United States)), England, Australia, and Canada but frequently, this issue expanded to other countries in the world. At this moment, children of divorce is global problem((a global problem)) and psychologist((psychologists)) and social scientist((scientists)) should survey this problem((problem.)) I believe this problem is very important and government should help with((help)) children of divorce((divorce.))
- IELTS Essay on Single Parents
- Cohesion and Cohesion (15% of 25%)
- Grammatical Range and Accuracy (10% of 25%)
- Lexical Resources (18% of 25%)
- Task Achievement (5% of 25%)
- In your introductory paragraph, you have not mentioned anything about the problems that single parents deal with.
- In your second paragraph, you have mainly elaborated on the problems that the children of single parents face, rather than the single parents themselves. The same issue can be found in your third paragraph.
- In your essay, primarily, you have been focusing on the problems that children of divorce should tolerate.
- Word Count: “274” Excellent