Part 1: Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- What do you plan to learn English for?
- Do you know any other languages? Do you plan to learn any other languages?
- Do you intend to leave your homeland? What for?
- What are your skills apart from playing the piano.
Part 2: You have 1 minute for brainstorming and 2 minutes for answering the following questions:
Describe something you own which is very important to you.
You should say:
- Where you got it from
- How long you have had it
- What you use it for, and
- Explain why it is important to you.
Part 3: Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Is it valuable in terms of money?
- Would it be easy to replace?
- What is so special about it?