Part 1: Time: 4 to 5 Minutes
Get ready to answer some personal questions about yourself:
- Describe your childhood.
- How did you spend your childhood?
- Were you happier in your childhood than now?
- What games did you use to play in your childhood?
- Whom did you usually play with?
- Can you name any special person as your close friend in your childhood?
- Are you still in touch with that person?
Part 2: You have 1 minute for brainstorming and 2 minutes for answering the following questions:
Focus on this task card or topic card:
What is the important invention before the age of computer?
- What is the invention?
- Why do you think it is very important?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the invention?
Part 3: Answer some follow-up questions generally about the task card asked by the examiner: