Racism – IELTS Speaking Practice
Racism – IELTS Speaking practice
- Key Words: racial discrimination, racialism, etc.
- Study the questions below on the current topic and listen to their corresponding podcast.
- How do you think the victims of racial discrimination feel? (Taraneh)
- How can you tolerate racial discrimination about yourself if you experience it? (Leila)
- How would you explain racial bigotry to your child? (Sam)
- How influential are countries’ governments in terms of the mitigation of racial discrimination in all over the world? (Sasan)
- How we can prevent racial injustice? (Sima)
- What specific perspectives or attitudes may lead you to becoming rather racially discriminatory toward others of different ethnic backgrounds? (Hossein Hariri)
- How can we eradicate the problems with regard to racial injustice?
- To Question 1 by Hossein Hariri: Children are not mature enough to understand the bitter side of racism.
- To Question 4 by Hossein Hariri: all over / throughout the world, you should omit ‘in’.
- To Question 5 by Hossein Hariri: So good to see you as a registered member, as you used to leave comments as a guest.
I’m afraid your question does not comply with an interrogative form, i.e. question form or inversion.
It must be worded as: How can we prevent racism?
Do you really think racism could be prevented by any chance?
Relevant Idioms, Expressions and Quotations:
Read with Your Ears:
- Lecturer: Daniel Pink
- Audio File Name: A Whole New Mind