Appearance – IELTS Speaking Practice
Remaining Time to the Class
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”time” end_date=”28-07-2016 23:59″ start_time=”1469737576″ end_time=”5,20,5″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
- Class Time: Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016, 9:00 to 10:00 pm (Iran)
- This FREE class is held on Skype. Add the teacher on Skype with this Skype ID: hariri.mhha — Skype Name: Hossein Hariri
- Your assignments that MUST be completed 24 hours before the class, i.e. until Tuesday, 9:00 pm (Iran):
- You will be removed from the Skype group if you miss the deadline for your assignments.
Related Idioms and Expressions:
- Dressed to kill: To make a great impression on others by the way you get dressed in social events
- Dressed up to the nines: Wearing smart and glamorous clothes
- Keep up appearance: To keep yourself calm and happy despite serious problems
- Not have a hair out of place: To have a very neat appearance
Please take an either positive or negative position to the statement below. You cannot be neutral. If all students have the same idea, the teacher will play devil’s advocate to have a heated argument.
Your appearance does show your personality.
Neat appearance has positive effects on the success of this businessman.
Reaching a Conclusion:
- At the end of each session, we try to come to an informed conclusion on the selected issue.
- The students are expected to take notes during the class and use their notes to reach a conclusion at the end of each session in around 2 minutes.
Call for Feedback:
- In our classes, we have been trying to increase the level of interactivity between the teacher and the students and specifically among the students. Do you have any suggestion(s) that can help us even more to achieve this objective?