English Presentation Handedness
Handout Provided by the Lecturer
- What is the proportion of right-handed people to the whole population?
- Explain the people’s overall attitude toward right-handedness and left-handedness.
- Criticize many Iranian teachers’ strategy to teach the lefty.
- What privileges are generally granted exclusively to the right-handed people in the society?
- How can you identify if a person is left- or right-handed?
- Who is called an ambidextrous person?
- What does the lecturer mean by saying that both nature and nurture influence handedness?
- What is brain lateralization?
- You’ve improved a lot in comparison to your first lecture on LELB Society. Congratulations!
- You need to pay more attention to stress patterns.
- I wanna to define ➡ I wanna define / I want to define
- This question come to mind ➡ … comes to my mind
- It’s related to genetic ➡ it’s related to genetics.
- Their child become ➡ their child becomes
- I have a some experience ➡ I have some expereince
- Handness ➡ handedness
- Iran: /ɪrɑn, -æn /
- Unfortunately: /ʌnˈfɔː.tʃən.ət/ US /-ˈfɔːr-/
- Recognize: /ˈrek.əg.naɪz/
- Ambidextrous: /ˌambēˈdekst(ə)rəs/
- Moreover: /ˌmɔːˈrəʊ.vəʳ/ US /ˌmɔːrˈoʊ.vɚ/
- Phenomenon: /fəˈnɒm.ɪ.nən/ US /-ˈnɑː.mə.nɑːn/
Topic: English Presentation Handedness
LELB Society’s Lecturer: Hanieh Karkhaneh