- July 9, 2022 at 7:44 pm #106756
- July 14, 2022 at 10:33 am #106959Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
A group including seven young people, which I am one of them, would go on an adventure through a jungle in south eastern Asia, looking for the huge famous statue of an holy person which is gone missing since 200 years ago. They should be prepared for everything through this journey; dangerous and wild animals, swamps and poisonous plants and fruits, unpredictable weather and the last but not least, unknown tribes of forest people.
- July 14, 2022 at 9:58 pm #106978Dr. Mohammad Hossein Hariri AslKeymaster
So elaborate and expressively detailed! Did you know you could actually trick your brain into dreaming of something in particular at night? With repetition, excitement and attention, you can probably choose your night dreams, although it requires some skill. Furthermore, sometimes you do have some special dreams, yet you don’t remember them when you wake up.
* which I am one of (them) should be omitted. For example: This is the book I was talking about (it). “it” is omitted.
* of a holy person
* and last but not least
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.