Trip Destinations in English Conversation Questions Forum

Last updated on December 25th, 2022 by | Category: | 37 Views | Reading Time: 11 minutes

LELB Society: A Bilingual Academy of English & Persian Forums English Conversation Questions for Adults Trip Destinations in English Conversation Questions Forum

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Trip destinations in English forum to practice writing and speaking for ESL students

If you were able to take a trip to any place in the world for one complete month while all the expenditure is covered for you, which destination would you select and what would you do during your one-month trip, which would be 100% free for you?

Armaghan Houshmand
      Participant

I would like to visit Rome or better say Italy. And I would visit local places and try different foods and enjoy the fascinating architecture.

Just don’t forget that when in Rome do as the Romans do. I don’t know about the etymology of this English proverb and wonder whether you’re good at acculturation or not. Perhaps Romans are not very culturally flexible and you should be able to adapt yourself to their established social etiquettes and norms. I added this point because the trip is supposed to last for a complete month, which is not a short period of time.

On the other hand, I should acknowledge that this trip must be giving you a thrill to enjoy the special culture and architecture of Rome as you correctly mentioned.

Farhang Hooshmand
      Participant

I prefer to go to Africa. I am fond of nature and definitely choose to go to one of the main national park of Africa to see the wild life. I also like to see rain forests and may choose to go to equatorial area. I think that I had spent too much of my time among human societies and it is better for me to search deepest kind of tranquility and calm in the nature far from human and his modernity.

That must be quite a thrilling adventure! As you said, sometimes, I like to stay away from civilization and think more deeply about life.

Feedback
        one of the main national parks of
        equatorial areas
        humans and their modernity

Soroosh Houshmand
      Participant

I like to go newwork and talk to the people’s, foods, find friends and ……

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.