- August 2, 2022 at 1:18 am #107823
- August 2, 2022 at 5:39 pm #107853Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
- August 3, 2022 at 7:16 am #107857
* I guess you meant “I wouldn’t go to the future”.
* who agrees on / about this journey (agree with someone)
Thanks for your reply. Looking forward to the other participants!
We need your comments here to have a discussion in the class. The discussion will be based on your comments here.
- August 3, 2022 at 5:09 pm #107888Soroosh HoushmandParticipant
- August 4, 2022 at 3:39 pm #107902
* the rest of my family
- August 4, 2022 at 10:36 am #107899Farhang HooshmandParticipant
I am very eager to go and see the future invention but I think there are at least two problems . First I afraid that the chaneges are so enormous that I cannot accommodate with them. The second is that I am so bound to my family that I could not leave them for ever on my will. To be honest i am so conservative to take such a risk. If I were single may be I choose to go. And if Iwill go I prefer to go as far as possible.
- August 4, 2022 at 3:46 pm #107903
* the future inventions
* I’m afraid that
* accommodate to them
* First, second, third OR First of all, second of all, etc.
* i => I
* I might choose to go
* If I could go
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.