Dream Interpretation – IELTS Speaking Practice
Remaining Time to the Class:
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”time” end_date=”15-09-2016 23:59″ start_time=”1473951346″ end_time=”6,1,34″ action_end_time=”show_text” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ]This class is over. [/wpdevart_countdown]
? Class Rules:
- ? This class is FREE for all.
- ⏰ Class Time: Wednesday, September 21, 2016, from 9:00 to 10:00 pm (Iran)
- This FREE class is held on Skype. Add the teacher on Skype with this Skype ID: hariri.mhha — Skype Name: Hossein Hariri
? ? Relevant Audio / Video File:
Watch or listen to the following video/audio file in conjunction with the topic being discussed and try to answer the questions about it.
⁉️ Questions about the video/audio file:
- Which one of the five dream interpretations is more familiar to you?
- What does a dream about failure in examination reflect?
- Do you have any other experience in dream interpretation that you would like to share with us?
- If you die in your dream, what can your dream signify?
- Which one of the five dreams illustrated in the video is more horrifying to you?
? Related Idioms and Expressions:
? ? Argue for/against:
Please take an either positive or negative position to the statement below. You cannot be neutral. If all students have the same idea, the teacher will play devil’s advocate to have a heated argument.
Dream interpretation is a purely technical field of science.
? Photo Scanning:
This man is not likely to have horrifying dreams or nightmares.
? Reaching a Conclusion:
- At the end of each session, we try to come to an informed conclusion on the selected issue.
- The students are expected to take notes during the class and use their notes to reach a conclusion at the end of each session in around 2 minutes.
? Call for Feedback:
Between the two modes of communication (i.e., synchronous and asynchronous), which one seems to play a more important role in generating the sense of social presence among online L2 learners? Please give some reasons for your choice.