Life of Pi Movie Review in Film Criticism Course Forum

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Life of Pi movie review and analysis in film criticism course forum based on the English Immersion Program for advanced ESL learners to enjoy and criticize great films in English

Source of image: Little White Lies

Life of Pi movie review

Life of Pi is a 2012 adventure-drama film directed and produced by Ang Lee and written by David Magee. Based on Yann Martel’s 2001 novel of the same name, it stars Suraj Sharma, Irrfan Khan, Tabu, Rafe Spall, Gérard Depardieu and Adil Hussain in lead roles. The storyline revolves around two survivors of a shipwreck who are on a lifeboat stranded in the Pacific Ocean for 227 days. One is a sixteen-year-old Indian boy named Pi Patel (Suraj Sharma) and the other is a ferocious Bengal tiger named Richard Parker.

Source: Wikipedia

Life of Pi movie trailer

If you cannot see the embedded video below, click here to watch Life of Pi movie trailer directly.

Soroosh Houshmand
      Participant

Omg Dr. Hariri I don’t still believe that the film Criticism. I should say that I really liked the point of the film that the cats are really selfish and they don’t care about others. Because in the film Pi really haved really spend time with Parker but after those times on the boat when they reach to the jungle Parker just didn’t care and lived Pi and goed to the jungle.

Feedback
        * spend = spent (past and past participle)
        * reached for the jungle
        * left Pi
        * goed = went to the jungle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.