Please develop 2 questions in relation to the current topic.
Each participant must ask a question and be asked once.
Write down the classmate’s Skype Name you’d like to point your question to, followed by your question, which is copied-pasted in the Skype chat-box, e.g. Hossein Hariri – Is there anything positive about being afraid?
Your questions must not be too personal.
Your questions ought to be challenging and not so easy to answer.
Your questions should be in accordance with the topic being discussed.
LEARN ENGLISH TO LIVE BETTER (LELB) SOCIETY! www.LELBS.com
Related Idioms & Expressions:
1. To get / have cold feet: to think twice because of fear or uncertainty
2. To jump out of one’s skin: to get frightened
3. To send a chill through sb: to frighten sb
4. Like a deer / rabbit caught in the headlights: to be completely intimidated
5. Scared to death: flabbergasted and appalled