1. What are some of the activities or thoughts that may kill your creativity or paralyze it a lot?
2. Name some techniques or activities that can help you to become more innovative and creative.
3. What is the significance of being creative in today’s life?
4. In the course of your life, are you becoming more or less creative?
5. In today’s life, can you be really successful and not creative simultaneously?
Quotations and/or Ideas:
1. “It is in the compelling zest of high adventure and of victory, and of creative action that man finds his supreme joys.” (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
2. “It’s not enough to give the message. Sometimes you need to BE the message.” (Les Brown)
Learn English to Live Better (LELB Society) WWW.LELBS.COM
3. “Let all the flowers bloom.” (Peter Lantolf)
1. Necessity is the mother of invention.
2. To open the door to sth: to let sth new start
3. Up one’s sleeve: to have always sth novel and new to put forward