English Conversation on Cold Calling
Cold calling is the solicitation of business from potential customers who have had no prior contact with the salesperson conducting the call. It is an attempt to convince potential customers to purchase either the salesperson’s product or service. Generally, it is referred as an over-the-phone process, making it a source of telemarketing, but can also be done in-person by door-to-door salespeople. Though cold calling can be used as a legitimate business tool, scammers can use cold calling as well.
- What is cold calling?
- How frequently do you receive cold calls?
- How do you generally react to the salespeople conducing cold calls?
- Can cold callers provide useful services?
- How should the Establishment control cold callers?
- How can you maximize the risk of being trapped by cold callers?
- Is teleworking the same as telemarketing?
This English conversation will be recorded and embedded below.