English Conversation on Luck and Fortune with Podcast
Last updated on May 21, 2023 by Dr. Mohammad Hossein Hariri Asl in Speaking Practice in English Category with 4 Comments on English Conversation on Luck and Fortune with Podcast and 48 Views
English Conversation on Luck English Conversation on Luck Selected Text Source: Wikipedia.org Luck is the concept that defines the experience of notably positive, negative, or improbable events. The naturalistic interpretation is that positive and negative events happen all the time in human lives, both due to random and non-random natural and artificial processes, and that even improbable events can happen
4 comments on “English Conversation on Luck and Fortune with Podcast”
1_luck is something that is good but it comes by it self.
2_ not very much actually.
3_ no, I think that luck comes by it self.
4_ no I actually don’t get it.
5_I don’t think there is any factors.
7_yes, why not.
Thank you for answering these questions about luck. I didn’t get this part of your question, though, when you said you don’t believe in luck, but you believe in bad luck. I’m referring to the last question.
1. To succeed by chance and good fortune.
2. Yes, I do believe.
3. There’s a quote which says: the harder you work, the luckier you get. It’s true that some people are born with more advantages, but working hard and having variant experiences can help us gain more luck.
4. It means to be born in a very wealthy family. Which this can bring you many advantages and fortune through your life.
5. Except of being born in a wealthy and high rank family, these are other factors that can influence on our luck:
1) Having good friends and communications. 2)Having many different experiences. 3) Being optimistic. 4) Be open and ready for new opportunities.
6. Fatalism is the belief that you have no control over the events and you can’t do anything to prevent them on the other hand existentialism is the belief that you are responsible for your own actions.
7. No, actually I believe that these kind of stuff are superstition. And If these objects bring bad luck, it can be that the person relates those events together.
Thank you for your complete answer. You could respond to one or some of the questions, though.
* except for
* can influence on our luck = can influence our luck (no preposition as a verb)