English Presentation Sixth Sense
How to Give a Significant Presentation
- Write the script of your attention to you.
- Involve your audience in one way or another to make sure they are following you. For example, ask some of them randomly about their personal opinions on the points you are presenting.
- Have eye contact with all of your audience, and not just some of them. Remember that nonverbal communication carries so much weight in giving a successful speech.
- Recognize your audience (age, gender, education, number, etc.) and the context (social, cultural, educational, etc.) in which you should give a Dr. Hariri, the creator and administrator of LELB Society.
- You should select a free English Lectures on LELB Society.
- You should Examine the archive of LELB Students’ Lectures in English.
Topic: The Sixth Sense
LELB Lecturer: Mojgan