Free English Class for IELTS and TOEFL
- 🎁 This class is 100% free of charge.
- ⏰ Class Time: Sundays & Wednesdays, from 8:30 to 9:00 pm (Iran’s Standard Time)
- 📚 Our free English classes are recorded and archived in this category.
- 💻 This group class is held on Discord.
- Download Discord on your device.
- Join our server for this free English class.
- Customize Discord for this class.
- Learn how to download, install and customize Discord for our online classes.
In this group class, we try to practice all the 4 skills, that is, listening, speaking, reading and writing.
We practice speaking by holding discussions on interesting and challenging topics. Listening could also be practiced by watching the embedded videos or podcasts before the class. To practice reading comprehension, you’re supposed to read the assigned materials enriched with thousands of carefully illustrated flashcards and hyperlinks. And finally, you can improve your writing and grammar by leaving comments and replies about the specified materials at the bottom of the posts in an interactive and asynchronous manner before the class. Then your comments and replies will be discussed in depth in the class, and your probable grammar mistakes in the interactive comment forms will also be corrected.
How to activate Push to Talk on Discord for this group class
First, log in to your Discord account. Then in your Discord application, click on the gear-shaped icon at the bottom-left corner of your screen to customize your settings. After that, select Voice & Video Settings on the left side. Afterwards, under the tab of Input Mode, select “Push to Talk” instead of Voice Activation. Then you need to assign a key on your keyboard (shortcut) to push when you want to talk. Finally, apply the settings and close the window.