Part 1: Time: 4 to 5 Minutes
Get ready to answer some personal questions about yourself:
- How long have you been studying in preparation for the IELTS exam?
- Are you satisfied with your progress?
- What would happen if you failed to get the required score?
- Why have you opted for IELTS instead of TOEFL?
- Which skills are you better at among the four ones?
- How much time do you spend practicing English every day?
- Do you have any friend to practice English with?
Part 2: You have 1 minute for brainstorming and 2 minutes for answering the following questions:
Focus on this task card or topic card:
Talk about a subject you are studying
- What subject are you studying?
- What is the subject about?
- How do you feel about it?
- Explain why you are interested in it.
Part 3: Answer some follow-up questions generally about the task card asked by the examiner:
- Is there any difference between the traditional and modern educational systems?
- What are the pros and cons of the current educational system in your country?
- Do you think it is necessary to give comment or criticism to teachers?