Join LELB Society
Join LELB Society and have cooperation with us in the fields listed below. Improve your resume or CV by becoming one of the members of our growing team. Site membership is free for our active team members.
Free Membership + Good Income for Active Team Members
Join us as a marketer.
- Invite your friends, classmates, colleagues, etc. to register and become students at LELB Society.
- Contact us and request a unique 6-digit coupon to invite your friends with and receive 50% of their paid fees as soon as they become students with your coupon.
- You can also invite your friends via email by clicking here.
- As an active marketer, you should invite at least one student per week.
- Teach any language you know, e.g. English, French, Persian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Arabic, etc.
- Join LELB Society’s team as a teacher and make money for yourself. You can charge your students individually.
- Multiply your income by being both an independent teacher and a marketer at the same time, and receive 50% of your students’ paid fees for monthly site membership.
- Publish any instructional materials under your own profile as the author. You can also promote your social media accounts, e.g. by embedding your posts from your YouTube and Instagram pages.
- As an active teacher, you should have at least one student or publish one article per week.
Teach any skill you already have.
- Teach Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and so forth.
- Teach K-12 courses (the 12 grades at school from kindergarten to college).
- Teach Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS).
- Teach young children with poems, songs and animation.
- Teach how to play any musical instrument, e.g. piano, electronic keyboard, guitar, violin, etc.
Note: All your teaching materials and methods will be published in your own name as the author at LELB Society, and we’ll do our best to let you get seen worldwide on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and the other search engines by optimizing the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of your articles and teaching materials. In addition, you can publish your video tutorials in our YouTube and Aparat channels with thousands of active subscribers and followers in your own name.
- Your articles will automatically be enriched with thousands of flashcards, tags or keywords, internal links and podcasts, thus increasing the readability of your articles.
- You can publish articles in any language.
- We only publish original articles. That is to say, you must be the real author of the articles.
- Your articles will be published in your own name as a proud partner of LELB Society.
- As an active team member, you should publish at least one 250-word article per week.
- Provide the text of video documentaries from YouTube so that our students could watch the videos and read the corresponding texts with illustrated flashcards.
- We will give you the link to a post with an embedded video documentary from YouTube. Then, using the writing atmosphere at LELB Society, you will transcribe the video.
- The length of videos is generally short, and each transcription consists of approximately 250 words.
- The posts including your transcriptions will be published in your own name.
- This activity can help you tremendously to improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary.
- As an active team member, you should transcribe at least one video documentary per week.
- Record your lectures or presentations in English, Persian, French, etc. and send them to us so that we could publish them in your own name in this category. Click here to have more information.
- Click here to learn how to give a successful and impressive presentation in any language.
- As an active lecturer, you should give at least one lecture per week.
- Edit, proofread, revise, translate or compose writing projects, namely personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, thesis proposals, CV, resume, etc.
- Conduct and record instructive one-to-one interviews with us to publish them on LELB Society’s YouTube or Aparat channels and that of yours for mutual benefits.
Use your own creativity to cooperate with us.
- We welcome any other kind of cooperation that is not listed above.