Join LELB Society
Site membership is FREE for our team members.
- Invite your friends, classmates, colleagues, etc. to register at LELB Society via email.
- Give us their email addresses and get 50% of their fees immediately.
- For mass marketing, and correspondingly an exceptionally high income for you, we can give you a unique 8-digit coupon to invite your friends with. When your friends successfully register at LELB Society with your coupon, we immediately transfer 50% of their registration fees to your bank account.
- This bonus applies only to the first month of our new students invited by you.
- Teach any language you know, e.g. English, French, Persian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Arabic, Urdu, etc.
- Join LELB Society’s team as a teacher and make money for yourself. You can charge your students individually.
- Publish any instructional materials under your own profile as the author. You can also promote your social media accounts, e.g. by embedding your posts from your YouTube and Instagram pages.
- Work both as a teacher and as a marketer and get 50% of the fees paid by our new students.
- Join our Discord server with hundreds of active members as a teacher.
- We will create unique text and voice channels for you in our Discord server.
- You can answer the members’ questions or involve them in academic activities in the following recommended ways:
- All of your activities are strictly monitored by our administrator.
- You should be active on a daily basis for this task.
Teach any skill you already have.
- Teach Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and so forth.
- Teach K-12 courses (the 12 grades at school from kindergarten to college).
- Teach Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS).
- Teach young children with poems, songs and animation.
- Teach how to play any musical instrument, e.g. piano, electronic keyboard, guitar, violin, etc.
Note: All your teaching materials and methods will be published in your own name as the author at LELB Society, and we’ll do our best to let you get seen worldwide on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and the other search engines by optimizing the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of your articles and teaching materials. In addition, you can publish your video tutorials in our YouTube and Aparat channels with thousands of active subscribers and followers in your own name.
- Use this comment form to publish your articles in your own name at LELB Society.
- Your articles will automatically be enriched with thousands of flashcards, tags or keywords, internal links and podcasts, thus increasing the readability of your articles.
- You can publish articles in any language.
- We only publish original articles. That is to say, you must be the real author of the articles.
- Your articles will be published in your own name based on your profile at LELB Society.
- To start writing your articles and submitting them to us for publication, click here.
- Write a title for your article, and among different types of blocks, choose “Classic Block” to write your article easily.
- Your article should contain at least 250 words.
- From the top of the website (Contact Us), send us the featured image or post thumbnail of your article, which is an image file about the content of your post in 200 x 200 pixels.
- You can publish articles on the following subjects:
- Find three authentic short passages for each vocabulary item we give you.
- Acknowledge your three sources right below the three short passages.
- The sources should be authentic. It means that we don’t use reference books, dictionaries or any other instructional materials specifically developed for English learners.
- We will take care of the following parts for each flashcard: definitions, synonyms, antonyms, parts of speech, illustrations, etc.
- The entire flashcard will be published in your own name as the author, and we will create a video podcast from your post and publish it on our YouTube channel by mentioning you as the author.
- Pay attention to the latest post from the category of English Flashcards as an example of what you should do.
- Let our visitors and students find you easily as their ideal teacher.
- Provide the text of video documentaries from YouTube so that our students could watch the videos and read the corresponding texts with illustrated flashcards.
- We will give you the link to a post with an embedded video documentary from YouTube. Then, using the writing atmosphere at LELB Society, you will transcribe the video.
- The length of videos is generally short, and each transcription consists of approximately 250 words.
- The posts including your transcriptions will be published in your own name.
- This activity can help you tremendously to improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary.
- Record your lectures or presentations in English, Persian, French, etc. and send them to us so that we could publish them in your own name in this category. Click here to have more information.
- Click here to learn how to give a successful and impressive presentation in any language.
- Edit, proofread, revise, translate or compose writing projects, namely IELTS essay, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, thesis proposals, CV, resume, etc.
- Charge your customers the way you wish without our interference and promote your social media accounts.
- Conduct and record instructive one-to-one interviews with us to publish them on LELB Society’s YouTube or Aparat channels and that of yours for mutual benefits.
- Help us organize our English tours in Iran, e.g. as a tour guide.
- Act as interpreters, translators, caterers or accommodation providers for our tourists in Iran.
- شما می توانید مقالات علمی، آموزشی و روان شناسی خود را به شکل اوریجینال و با ذکر منبع (در صورت وجود) به نام خود در آکادمی آنلاین ما منتشر نمایید.
Use your own creativity to cooperate with us.
- We welcome any other kind of cooperation that is not listed above.
Codes of practice to join LELB Society
- Translate this page into your native language.
- Site membership is completely free for our active members.
- You must be active in the above fields on a weekly basis. Otherwise, your account will be suspended.
- To test the qualification and seriousness of our new team members, they should publish their first post or article before the approval of their account. Afterwards, if they’re considered to be qualified, their account will officially be approved. You can contact us to submit your first article or post to us for analysis, e.g. via email.
- All of your articles and posts will become an indispensable part of our database at LELB Society, and we cannot delete them under any circumstances.
- We’re free to choose whether your content is public or private to our readers.
- We can create one unique category for you and your business like the ones listed on the sidebar of our website. Furthermore, we can create a unique voice channel for you in our Discord server with hundreds of members.
How to join our team
- Join LELB Society as a member.
- Contact us and inform us about your decision.
- Go to your profile and complete your biographical information, which is a text field at the bottom of your profile page. Your biographical information appears on the authors’ pages at LELB Society and is indexed by all popular search engines, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, and so forth.
- To submit your articles for publication, please study this page.