Join LELB Society
Join LELB Society and have cooperation with us in the fields listed below. Improve your resume or CV by becoming one of the members of our growing team. Enjoy free membership and access all of LELB Society’s premium resources as our team members.
Join us as a marketer.
- Join us as a marketer and enjoy free site membership.
- Inform us about your decision.
- Get a unique coupon to invite your friends with.
- Invite your friends, classmates, colleagues, etc. with your coupon and receive 50% of their paid fees when they register with your coupon.
- You should invite at least one student per week and receive 50% of their paid fees.
- Teach any language you know, e.g. English, French, Persian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Arabic, etc.
- Join LELB Society’s team as a teacher and make money for yourself. You can charge your students individually.
- Enjoy free membership as a teacher and take full advantage of all of our unique resources for your teaching.
- Publish any instructional materials under your own profile as the author. You can also promote your social media accounts, e.g. by embedding your posts from your YouTube and Instagram pages.
- Your students must pay for their own site membership. However, you can invite your students to register with a unique coupon we give you and receive 50% of their fees.
- You should invite at least one student per week and receive 50% of their paid fees and charge your students individually.
- Your articles will automatically be enriched with thousands of flashcards, tags or keywords, internal links and podcasts, thus increasing the readability of your articles.
- You can publish articles in any language.
- We only publish original articles. That is to say, you must be the real author of the articles.
- Your articles will be published under your own name as a proud partner of LELB Society.
- As an author, you can enjoy free membership and access all of our premium and unique resources.
- You should publish at least one original article consisting of 250 words per week.
- Edit, proofread, revise, translate or compose writing projects, namely personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, thesis proposals, CV, resume, etc.
- Conduct and record instructive one-to-one interviews with us to publish them on LELB Society’s YouTube or Aparat channels and that of yours for mutual benefits.
Use your own creativity to cooperate with us.
- We welcome any other kind of cooperation that is not listed above.