Topic: “Is your life dissatisfaction due to your current situation or your own weaknesses?”
o Suggested Key Words: self-control, life satisfaction, life management, life crises, etc.
o Proposed by Hajar Zanjani
1. Are you in control of your life or the other way around?
2. How do you manage crises in your life?
3. Do you consider yourself successful in handling the predicaments in your life?
4. Do you think happy and successful people are of high IQ or EQ?
5. Is your success rooted in internal or external elements?
6. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
7. What are the primary components of a happy and satisfactory life?
8. How much are you willing to take lessons from disagreeable conditions in your life?
1. “Pressures are diamond creators. They change trashy things into priceless treasures.” (Anthony Robbins)
2. “When there is a problem and there is nothing to do, there is always something to know.” (Jim Rohn)
3. “The first requisite for success is to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem incessantly without growing weary.” (Thomas Edison)