پرورش کودک دوزبانه مسلط به انگلیسی و فارسی با بهترین روش و منابع آموزشی

پرورش کودک دوزبانه اگرچه کار چندان ساده ای نیست، ولی فواید بسیاری زیادی دارد. به عنوان مثال، یک کودک دوزبانه یا چندزبانه معمولا باهوش تر و اجتماعی تر می باشد. در این مقاله، قصد داریم به مهمترین فواید پرورش کودک دوزبانه و راه های رسیدن به این هدف ارزشمند بپردازیم. چه کودکی دوزبانه است؟ برای … Read more

A Pat On The Back – English Flashcard for IELTS

A pat on the back A pat on the back: Idiom Praise for something that you have done well, approval, an expression of congratulation or encouragement,  I got a pat on the back from my boss.   He deserves a pat on the back after graduating from college with a high grade.   Since he is a … Read more

Brain Energy IELTS Listening Reading Practice

Brain Energy IELTS Listening Reading Practice Brain Energy IELTS Listening Reading Practice Lecturer, author or publisher: Richard E. Cytowic on TED-Ed Brain Energy IELTS Reading Practice An enduring myth says we use only 10% of our brain, the other 90% standing idly by for spare capacity. Hucksters promised to unlock that hidden potential with methods based on neuroscience, but … Read more

IELTS Listening Practice Habit Formation

IELTS Listening Practice Habit Formation IELTS Listening Practice Habit Formation About this activity This activity is labeled round table by Dr. Hariri, the creator and administrator of LELB Society. This activity is on the premise of Flipped Learning, according to which the students watch a video before the class, carry out research into the selected theme, and prepare themselves for an informed discussion in the class. This activity is on … Read more