- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Dr. Mohammad Hossein Hariri Asl.
- July 3, 2022 at 12:59 pm #106017Dr. Mohammad Hossein Hariri AslKeymaster
- You’re given this exceptional opportunity to go back in time to any previous point in your past life and change a particular decision you made. However, you’ll lose everything that has occurred to you since then. Is there a special time you would like to return to?
- If your answer is positive, would you like to retain the memory of the life you are giving up, although you could never restore it?
- July 8, 2022 at 6:07 pm #106713Farhang HooshmandParticipant
unfortunately I like any other human being made mistakes in my life. Some trifle and some with disastrous results. If I had the chance to go back in time undoubtedly I try to not make the same mistake. However, sometimes I told myself that making mistake is an inherent part of human being and sometimes these mistake- if we lesson from them- brighten our way and our mind not to make similar mistake in future and achieve our goals by not repeating them. So considering this point, I decided not to go back but go forward with determined mind to make brighter future.
- July 8, 2022 at 9:34 pm #106715Dr. Mohammad Hossein Hariri AslKeymaster
This is a sign of optimism when you oft for looking forward and not backward, or focusing on your future rather than past. Congrats!
* The first word of your sentence should be capitalized.
* …, I would try not to make the same mistakes
* … sometimes I tell myself that (use simple present tense)
* making mistakes (plural)
* if we take lessons from them
* these mistakes
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.