- June 30, 2023 at 3:23 pm #118219
- July 6, 2023 at 10:22 am #118242Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
I surmise that it is somehow true. You cannot see something’s/someone’s beauty unless you feel it within. For instance one can be shown the most magnificent place/view and they will not show a reaction unless they change their perception and attitude.
- July 8, 2023 at 3:34 pm #118253Dr. Mohammad Hossein Hariri AslKeymaster
I cannot completely agree on this viewpoint. First of all, this quote is by Helen Keller, an extraordinary person who lost her sight and hearing abilities. Nevertheless, even she wished she could have “Three Days to See“, as the title of one of her seminal articles. I can never ignore the beauty of sunrise on top of a mountain or disregard dulcet chirpings of birds or even crickets at night. I believe our mind should be trained to be tuned in to and acknowledge these natural beauties, and Helen Keller’s mind was so talented from this point of view.
- July 13, 2023 at 6:44 pm #118319Soroosh HoushmandParticipant
This is kinda true because Love is something that cannot be seen or even touched and they must be felt with the heart and that’s a fact
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.