Reaching Your Goals in Life English Question

Last updated on May 15th, 2022 by | Category: | 37 Views | Reading Time: 8 minutes

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      1. How often do you step back in retrospect and reflect on the way you are living and where you are headed?
      2. In which ways will reaching your goals make your life more satisfying?
      3. What would be your reaction if you could not reach your main goals in life?
      Armaghan Houshmand
      Participant

1. I usually think a lot about the past and the future, I try really hard to be in present moment but it is actually a bit hard for me.
      I believe that my past mistakes made me to be the person I am today. So I do not see them as mistakes but just experiences.
      2. I believe if my goals be set as to help people and have a good effect on earth and other creatures, then this is what I consider as satisfying life.
      3. I most probably would be depressed.

Although carpe diem is encouraged by many experts in the field of psychology, I don’t see any long-term advantage if it’s practiced excessively. Carpe diem means “seize the day” and it basically means live in the present moment. It’s a good practice for those who are stuck with the future and tend to be too alert.
        This is a sign of optimism when you try to learn from your mistakes and regard them as opportunities for self-development.
        If our main goals are not achieved, we might lose a great deal of motivation. Therefore, we should manage to accomplish our goals and objectives in life, and at the same time, strive to enjoy the process as well.
        * … made me be the person … (causative verbs)
        * what I consider a satisfying life

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.