- October 22, 2022 at 9:34 pm #109940
- October 24, 2022 at 1:31 pm #109977Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
- October 26, 2022 at 7:28 pm #110024
* what impact it could have on my life
* You should know the difference between ‘in the end’ and ‘at the end’. In this context, the former is appropriate.
- October 27, 2022 at 7:01 pm #110040Farhang HooshmandParticipant
According to my experience it is better to listen to my friends. In the past a few times I did not do that and most of the time it had bad results. So if my friends especially those who have good knowledge deter me from doing something I certainly listen to them.
- October 27, 2022 at 10:50 pm #110049
In response to your viewpoint, I should say that, as a general rule, I carefully listen to my friends’ feedback and analyze their opinions critically. However, when it comes to decision making, I’m mostly influenced by my own analysis and intuition. In other words, my friends’ opinions can just sharpen my senses and perception. Yet, I don’t let them determine the course of my life.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.