The Abyss Movie Review and Analysis in Film Criticism Course

Last updated on March 9th, 2024 by | Category: | 67 Views | Reading Time: 9 minutes
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

The Abyss Movie review and analysis in film criticism course forum for advanced ESL students based on the English Immersion Program

Source of image: Geek Tyrant

The Abyss movie review

Abyss GRE Vocabulary Flashcard at LELB Society

In the science-fiction movie, The Abyss, In January 1994, the U.S. Ohio-class submarine USS Montana has an encounter with an unidentified submerged object and sinks near the Cayman Trough. With Soviet ships moving in to try to salvage the sub and a hurricane moving over the area, the U.S. government sends a SEAL team to Deep Core, a privately owned experimental underwater drilling platform near the Cayman Trough, to use it as a base of operations. The platform’s designer, Dr. Lindsey Brigman, insists on going along with the SEAL team, even though her estranged husband Virgil “Bud” Brigman is the current foreman.

Source: Wikipedia

The Abyss movie trailer

English Documentary on Blue Whales with Transcript at LELB Society for TOEFL & IELTS

If you cannot see the embedded video below, click here to watch The Abyss movie trailer directly.

Soroosh Houshmand
      Participant

I really liked the movie because I love those movies that a group of people are searching for a strange creature. I really liked that part when the woman smiled to the water and the water smiled too.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.