Oppenheimer Movie Review & Analysis in Film Criticism Class

Last updated on March 17th, 2024 by | Category: | 107 Views | Reading Time: 9 minutes
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Oppenheimer movie review and analysis in film criticism course forum for advanced ESL students based on the English Immersion Program

Source of image: IMDb

Oppenheimer movie review

Tour de force in real context with images from 601 Words You Need to Know

The Oppenheimer film received widespread critical acclaim. Critics praised Oppenheimer primarily for its screenplay, cast performances (particularly from Murphy, Blunt and Downey) and cinematography. It was frequently ranked as one of Nolan’s best films, and one of the best of 2023. Hindustan Times reported that the film was hailed as one of the best of the 21st century. On the review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, 93% of 501 critics’ reviews are positive, with an average rating of 8.6/10. The website’s consensus reads: “Oppenheimer marks another engrossing achievement from Christopher Nolan that benefits from Murphy’s tour-de-force performance and stunning visuals.”

Source: Wikipedia

Oppenheimer movie trailer

If you cannot see the embedded video below, click here to watch Oppenheimer movie trailer directly.

Armaghan Houshmand
      Participant

This movie is a biographical film about J. Robert Oppenheimer, known as the father of the atomic bomb. He served as the director of the Manhattan Project during World War II.
      I found this movie to be great in many aspects: Directing, acting, cinematography, and music. The combination of these elements was perfect.
      Before watching this movie, I had no knowledge of Oppenheimer and his team’s work. This film gave me valuable insights into the events of those years and the creation of the atomic bomb.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.