Best English Quote on Passage of Time by Robert Frost

Last updated on August 19th, 2023 by | Category: | 123 Views | Reading Time: 12 minutes
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

English quote on passage of time by Robert Frost as an important lesson about life to have a discussion in our English conversation class and practice writing asynchronously.

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”

— By Robert Frost

Soroosh Houshmand
      Participant

This quote have been maded by Robert frost and it is really interesting and the important part of this quote is ( it goes on.”) that it means in life every thing does have a go on , and I want to say that I’m really interested in this quote because it is the Best English Quote on Passage of Time by Robert Frost .

I love this English quote, too, Soroosh. This quote by Roberts Frost can help us relieve so much anxiety and tension.

This meaningful quote by Robert Frost on life and time is incredibly cathartic by nature because it reminds us that we should not get stuck in or overshadowed by some special somber chapters of life. As a result, if implemented and practiced sufficiently, this quote can reduce tension and anxiety to a noticeable extent, particularly while dealing with critical situations.

Armaghan Houshmand
      Participant

This quote somehow implies the same meaning as this famous saying (This too shall pass), which means every pleasant and repellent experience and occasion in our lives will eventually end and takes its place to the following event.

Thank you for bringing up this relevant idiomatic expression, this too shall pass.
        … and the following event takes its place / … and is replaced by the following event

Farhang Hooshmand
      Participant

We repeatedly hear or read sentences with the same meaning in our society. I think it may be rooted in our culture or literature. Many times, famous poets like Saadi, Omar Khayyam, and many others referred us not to be stuck in the time because everything in this teresstrial world is temporary and will pass. So neither grief/sadness nor ecstasy/joy will remain forever.

Well-written enriched with great vocabulary! Thank you, Dr. Hooshmand.
        It’s better to rewrite your comment in this way: … many others have told us not to be stuck in …

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.