Ridiculous Behavior in English Conversation Questions

Last updated on November 12, 2022 by with 34 Views and Reading Time: 8 minutes

LELB Society: A Bilingual Academy of English & Persian Forums English Conversation Questions for Adults Ridiculous Behavior in English Conversation Questions

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

When you show ridiculous behavior or do something silly, do you expect others to laugh at you? Do you get upset at their laughter or mockery?

Being laughed at can hurt feelings, especially when the person laughing at me is a friend or family. firstly, I can pause and think about myself and dealing with my problem. If I get upset, I do not engage myself in negative self-talk. I do not pretend to be fine and nothing had happened. I try to think about my mistake and solve the problem.
      on the other hand, I can not control others behavior and stop them from laughing. But I can control my actions, feelings and what effect on me. I can choose to walk away from them and be kindness despite their rude behavior. Sometimes, others mocking me because they could not understand me. therefore, I focused om my own way without thinking about their opinion because I do not need others approval.
      In all, our actions related to our thoughts about ourselves. we could not control on things happening, but we can determine how we view ourselves.

Your logic is extraordinary! Unlike the past, these days, I’ve learned how to ignore negative criticism if I find it discriminatory and unfair. I can immediately shut down the over-analytical part of my mind dealing with self-doubt and negative thoughts about myself.

Feedback
        * firstly = Firstly
        * I can pause for a moment / minute (pause for)
        * I do not pretend that nothing has happened
        * On the other hand
        * others’ behavior
        * actions, feelings and what / whatever that affects me (affect as a verb)
        * and be kind / practice kindness
        * others mock me
        * others’ approval
        * Therefore
        * our actions are related to / relate to
        * we could not control things

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.