- November 12, 2022 at 10:45 am #110576
- November 13, 2022 at 4:57 pm #110590Hajar Aziz ZanjaniKeymaster
Being laughed at can hurt feelings, especially when the person laughing at me is a friend or family. firstly, I can pause and think about myself and dealing with my problem. If I get upset, I do not engage myself in negative self-talk. I do not pretend to be fine and nothing had happened. I try to think about my mistake and solve the problem.
on the other hand, I can not control others behavior and stop them from laughing. But I can control my actions, feelings and what effect on me. I can choose to walk away from them and be kindness despite their rude behavior. Sometimes, others mocking me because they could not understand me. therefore, I focused om my own way without thinking about their opinion because I do not need others approval.
In all, our actions related to our thoughts about ourselves. we could not control on things happening, but we can determine how we view ourselves.
- November 13, 2022 at 11:38 pm #110620Dr. Mohammad Hossein Hariri AslKeymaster
Your logic is extraordinary! Unlike the past, these days, I’ve learned how to ignore negative criticism if I find it discriminatory and unfair. I can immediately shut down the over-analytical part of my mind dealing with self-doubt and negative thoughts about myself.
* firstly = Firstly
* I can pause for a moment / minute (pause for)
* I do not pretend that nothing has happened
* On the other hand
* others’ behavior
* actions, feelings and what / whatever that affects me (affect as a verb)
* and be kind / practice kindness
* others mock me
* others’ approval
* our actions are related to / relate to
* we could not control things
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.