Reply To: Will you Forgive Your Friends Unconditionally

Last updated on May 13th, 2022 by | Category: | 17 Views | Reading Time: 3 minutes
Armaghan Houshmand
Participant

1. I consider myself as a forgiving person, once I had a friend at sixth grade who after the entrance examination, was jealous of me and talked to me in a bad way, we are not in touch anymore, but I forgived her, because I still remember that she was my friend ( my only friend) when I had just moved to Shiraz and did not know anyone and we had such good memories.
2. Of course the bigger deal it is and the more trust you have on someone( somebody) , the harder it is to forgive. Fortunately I have not been betrayed hat hard from a friend yet,
but I guess that forgiving makes it easier for you to let go, to have peace, I do not like it that it sounds cliche, but you do not forgive to have mercy on someone, but you forgive for your own good.
3. You are a boss and you are betrayed from one of your employees \ coworkers. They have crossed the red line and this have broken your heart, you forgive them but that does not mean that you still let them work for you. You fire them but you also forgive them and you do not have to say this right to their face, because forgivness is a inner decision, you forgive them to save yourself from all those overthinking and hate that comes next.