- August 20, 2022 at 9:00 pm #108352
- August 21, 2022 at 9:35 am #108356Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
1. Yes, I guess I am a trusting person and I really try to do what I promised.
2. Yes I do trust my close friends, Which I’ve been friends with them almost ten years. but others no. It is hard for me to trust somebody that I am not very close to.
3. In my opinion loyalty, respect and honesty are the pillars of trust in friendship.
4. I am trusting. I have a rule for myself to be honest in my relationships.
- August 22, 2022 at 12:07 am #108364
1. I guess you’ve mistaken the word ‘trusting’ for ‘trustworthy’. These two words are not the same. The word ‘trusting‘ means tending to trust others easily, while ‘trustworthy‘ means reliable and deserving to be trusted.
2. in a friendship
It is quite logical not to trust strangers so soon. So, I concur with you on this point.
- August 25, 2022 at 11:21 am #108504Farhang HooshmandParticipant
I almost always try to do my best and keep my promises . If I think that I probably cannot do sth I do not promise . I used to trust people espicially my freinds but since one of my close friends cheated on me I took a hard and painful lesson to be more cautious. In my opinion the pillar of trust in a relationship is honesty. Since my bitter experience I became more skeptical and usually think more before trusting others.
- August 25, 2022 at 3:57 pm #108510
2. my friends
3. cheat on sb = to be unfaithful to your husband, wife or partner from a sexual point of view. I suppose you meant betrayed me or let me down. You can clarify that below.
4. think more = think twice before …
- August 25, 2022 at 12:30 pm #108505Farhang HooshmandParticipant
- August 25, 2022 at 3:37 pm #108507
1. Most of the time
3. trust someone (do not use ‘to’)
4. ordinary / casual friends (not usual friends)
5. can not = cannot
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.