- October 18, 2022 at 6:51 pm #109870
- October 19, 2022 at 5:26 pm #109901Armaghan HoushmandParticipant
If I am wealthy enough to eat in and excellent expensive restaurant, then why would I not pay for the forgotten meal?
- October 20, 2022 at 5:01 pm #109912
That’s a good point. However, you might rationalize that the meal wasn’t really worth that handsome amount of money. Actually, I’ve seen many rich people who are so stingy, as well.
- October 20, 2022 at 10:02 am #109902Soroosh HoushmandParticipant
I actually care and go tell them.
Because if don’t pay for that food and go on I well get a really bad feelings that I don’t pay for that food
- October 20, 2022 at 5:03 pm #109913
Yeah, I have the same response to this question, too. In fact, I don’t like to grow a troubled conscience.
- October 20, 2022 at 1:03 pm #109903Farhang HooshmandParticipant
I inform them. If I do not not do that I always be ashamed of myself thinking that I behaved like a dishonest person. I think morality is one of the main pillars of a society and it affects other people and spread like a nice fragrance everywhere or contaminate other people like a serious contagious illness.
- October 20, 2022 at 5:11 pm #109914
You’re absolutely right about the impact of morality on society. A clear conscience will lead to an abundance of self-esteem. When we do something wrong, subconsciously, we know that there might be dire consequence.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Topics in Forums
May 12, 2023