Part 1: Time: 4 to 5 Minutes
Get ready to answer some personal questions about yourself:
- Explain about your personality.
- Are you introverted or extroverted?
- Are you optimistic about your future?
- Is there anything about yourself that you like to change?
- What is that?
- Do you play any kind of sport?
- Are you a professional?
Part 2: You have 1 minute for brainstorming and 2 minutes for answering the following questions:
Focus on this task card or topic card:
Describe a party
- What is the party?
- Why was the party held?
- Who attended the party?
- What did you do for that party?
- What’s the difference between serious party and friendly party?
- Why are some people late for parties intentionally?
- Why do some people like party while others hate it?
- What would you do if the guests feel bored?
- Will there be more and more people to attend parties?
Part 3: Answer some follow-up questions generally about the task card asked by the examiner:
- What kind of parties do you generally attend?
- Do you usually attend parties or hold parties?
- How can they help you?
- Do you get upset if you are not invited to a party?
- How do you get dressed if you are invited to a friendly party?